10, Neofit Rilski Str, Gabrovo 5300
066 / 801 292 066 / 801 306

About us

MV YANTRA AD entered into the heritage of one of the oldest machine building companies in the city of Gabrovo, Bulgaria, established in 1906 for production of spare parts for the textile industry. The plant had started a production of single textile machines from 1935, and a production of texting looms and spinning machines from 1957.

The plant has begun the utilization and production of hoisting equipment since 1983. In the same period an Institute for textile machine building had been created. The most significant results of the plant dated 1985-1990, when the volume of annual production increased to 28 billion dollars, and a personal – to 1 600 employees.

Because of its more than 100 years traditions in machine building, proactive research work, development of patents and qualified personal, today MV YANTRA AD offers the most innovative products on the market, as follows:

The electric hoists and crane components take the core share in the manufactured and exported production of the company – high-tech and compact products with highest operational capacity and parameters.